2019 Awards Categories & Criteria
Entries for the Welsh Contact Centre Awards for 2018/19 are now closed.
Finalists will be notified by Friday 23 November.
The Awards recognise the achievements of individuals, teams and organisations across the Welsh contact centre and shared service industry – providing the perfect opportunity to be rewarded for
• engaging and developing your staff
• delivering excellent customer service
• and creating fantastic results for your organisation.
They are free to enter, and open to any Wales-based, in-bound or out-bound customer communication network that employs more than five people – including call/contact centres, shared services centres, IT help desks, in-house or outsourced businesses. To be eligible activities must have been carried out within a Wales-based contact centre during 2018.
Finalists will be celebrated and winners revealed at a glittering awards ceremony and gala dinner on Friday 8 March 2019 at the iconic Wales Millennium Centre. With up to 700 guests in attendance, the all-important ceremony will take place within the elegant setting of the Donald Gordon Stage, offering a fabulous evening of A-list entertainment, music and dancing.
New Key Dates
- Entries Open – Monday 17 September 2018
- Deadline For Entries – Monday 12 November 2018
- Shortlisting – Thursday 15 November 2018
- Shortlisted finalists will be advised by Friday 23 November 2018
- Judging Panel – Monday 3 to Wednesday 12 December 2018
- Inhouse CC Site Visits – Monday 10 and Wednesday 12 December 2018
- Outsourced CC Site Visits – 7/8 January 2018 - TBC
- Awards Ceremony – Friday 8th March 2019 – Wales Millennium Centre
Ensure you provide sufficient evidence (descriptions, testimonials, results, etc) to support your entries, and view previous winning entries for hints and tips. Make sure you promote the competition in-house to get as many winners as possible from your organisation. Remember, you can submit up to three entries per category, allowing you to involve as many of your staff from as many departments as you wish.
Activities must have been carried out within a Wales-based contact centre during 2018 – the Awards Ceremony is held in March 2018.
Entries are free and organisations can submit up to three entries per category.
Click here to view details and Judging Criteria on the Individual Awards.
Click here to view details and Judging Criteria on the Company Awards.
Click here to view examples of previous Winning Entries from the 2016/17 Awards.
Click here to view Finalists & Winners of the 2016/17 Awards.
NB: if you have any queries or issues in viewing these entries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org