2017 WCCF Awards - Categories & Criteria
We're delighted to confirm the finalists for the 2017 Welsh Contact Centre Awards click here for details.
With organisations across the length and breadth of Wales, these prestigious awards celebrate excellence and innovation across the Welsh contact centre industry,
They are free to enter, and open to any Wales-based, in-bound or out-bound customer communication network that employs more than five people – call centres, contact centres, shared services centres, IT help desks, in-house or outsourced businesses.
There are 19 categories recognising the achievements of individuals, teams and organisations – providing the perfect opportunity to be rewarded for
• engaging and developing your staff
• delivering excellent customer service
• and creating fantastic results for your organisation.
New Key Dates
- Entries Open – Friday 16 September
- Deadline For Entries – 12Noon – Monday 7 November 2016
- Shortlisting – Thursday 10 November 2016
- Shortlisted finalists will be advised by Monday 21 November
- Judging Panel – Wednesday 30 November to Wednesday 7 December 2016
- Inhouse CC Site Visits – Tuesday 13 and Wednesday 14 December 2016
- Outsourced CC Site Visits – 19 December 2016
- Awards Ceremony – Friday 3rd March 2017 – Wales Millennium Centre
Ensure you provide sufficient evidence (descriptions, testimonials, results, etc) to support your entries, and view last year's winning entries for hints and tips. Make sure you promote the competition in-house to get as many winners as possible from your organisation. Remember, you can submit up to three entries per category, allowing you to involve as many of your staff from as many departments as you wish.
Activities must have been carried out within a Wales-based contact centre during 2016.
Organisations can only submit up to three entries per category.
Click here to view details and Judging Criteria on the Individual Awards.
Click here to view details and Judging Criteria on the Company Awards.
Click here to view examples of last year's Winning Entries.
NB: if you have any queries or issues in viewing these entries please contact Lucinda@callcentrewales.co.uk